Friday, September 12, 2008

Catching Up to the rest of the world





So I finally decided to give in to peer pressure and start a family blog. Whoopedeedoo and all that. Here's a few pics to go with the post.
The first one is the three children right after Nadia chopped off her hair for Locks of Love with me.
Two is up at Jenny Lake by the Grand Tetons after children promised me they would just get their sandals and toes wet. Sure.
Three is the back yard with the first snowman of the season.
Four is a family shot when we went to visit Cliff's folks down at Mexican Hat in the Four Corners area.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey, cool! I'm glad that you are on the blogging bandwagon. Welcome

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

YAY! Welcome to the world of blogging. You will officially become a blogger in no time!

Unknown said...

Moose?

Sarah Sharp said...

Yes, Bings, Moose is alive. By the way, TAG.

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

I cant BELIEVE how much Brandon looks like CLiff, TWINS! And Nadia is your cloan. My kids used to look like me, but now I am not sure who their mother is

Sarah Sharp said...

Hey Jen, did you hear the one about the blonde who gave birth and then demanded a maternity test?
Yeah, Cliff and Brandon are twinners. Nadia is definitely my mini-me, and Bj we don't know yet.