Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm So Tired


Do you remember when I talked about "Blazing Saddles" not all that long ago? Well, there's another part that I keep thinking about right now. It's Madeleine Kahn singing "Tired" in a parody of Marlene Dietrich. Why do I have that song going through my head right now? Because that's how I feel. I am tired. Not just of playing ze game, either.
This is a picture of the children from the Halloween Carnival at school. You don't want to know how long I've had it, just sitting around, because I have been too tired to scan it.
For Halloween, Nadia was a black cat, with a black shirt, her jean miniskirt, and black leggings, along with a tail, ears, and a bow tie and whiskers. Brandon was a ghost. Yes, I know, big surprise there, and so was Benjamin. So where are those pics? They were never taken. Why? Because I am tired. And I keep forgetting to take pics with the phone because I don't want to deal with a phone sometimes, and simply forget that without it, there are no pics. So I am forgetful and tired.
Why am I so tired? Supposedly, because of the pregnancy and iron deficiency. But I am just too tired to really find out. I think it also has something to do with a little 2 year old who just had a second round of croup, and so has been sleeping in our bedroom where we all freeze but know he is breathing.
I am so tired, I am just ending this post here.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Poor girl! Do you need help?