Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our New Additon

We are now the proud owners of a dog. Her name is Jewel, and she belonged to a friend who couldn't take her when they moved. She has acclimated a lot faster and better than I anticipated, which is great, and the children love having her. She's an eight year old mixed up pup who is not too big, not too small, and likes to sleep in our room.
Yes, I know I shouldn't have taken her picture right at bedtime, but it's the only time she's left alone. She really is a calm and mellow dog, though. And yes, that is a picket fence in my living room. It keeps the kids away from the gas fireplace.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Well, that is a cute addition. I'm sure your kids love the dog. Just think, you don't work through his puppy stages.

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

for cuteness~!!! We love dogs in our fam! we have 1 little mut pomeranian thing.. foxy mama... she is awesome. but I think she hates my boys.... aaha she sleeps with lily, but runs for her life (as she should) fro jackson and porter!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.