Friday, April 3, 2009

5 Things

My friend Krista tagged me in 5 Things. Here it is:

5 things I was doing five years ago:
working at Pepperidge Farm part time
trying to potty train Nadia
trying to lose baby weight from Brandon
having a conniption fit anytime Cliff talked about changing his major again
learning how to knit with my sis (never did a great job)

5 things on my to do list tomorrow:
wash sheets
wash children
go to the library
listen to conference
pray for Spring to finally come and stay

5 thing that I would do with a million dollars:
pay tithing (first things first, right?)
pay some landscaping company to totally redo my backyard
pay off all debt
finish up all home improvements NOW
put the rest in a high yield investment portfolio so I can keep using it later

5 places I have lived:
Germany
Italy
California
Virginia
Texas

5 Jobs I have had:
lunch lady
dental assistant
secretary/receptionist for a construction supply company
packer for a moving company
gopher/secretary for the housing office on post

5 Things I want to be doing in 5 years:
looking at my totally finished remodeled kitchen
telling people about my newly finished redone bathroom
taking some classes and be glad I finally took all my math requisites
going to visit my parents on their 5 year old golf course estate home
finishing up my 3rd book tour and talking about movie rights

Hey, a girl can dream, right?

5 people I'm tagging:

Klarisa
Jenny
Michelle
Kathy
Jen

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yeah! I thought this tag would be fun to do until I started counting how many jobs I have had(4), places I have lived(4), I can't think of five interesting things I did five years ago. All in all, I have lived a very sheltered and boring life. Thanks for the tag. Hopefully the next one will be up my alley.