Thursday, April 23, 2009

April Birthdays Part 2

Sorry to take so long in finishing off the April birthday bash blog. I have been out of town and under the weather. I did want to finish off Benjamin's and tell a little bit about mine.

This is to show what Benjamin got from his gift card that Aunt Marlene sent. Dinosaurs and trains for the boy who likes to go. Brandon is now jealous that Ben has more dinosaurs than he does (in that size) and thinks since he is older, he should have more. Didn't know I had to check on that kind of thing. Benjamin also has some new shoes for going. They are a pair of slip on firetruck shoes and little monkey mock crocs. I love those things. So cute and kid friendly. And they are monkeys. Always a plus.


This is not from Benjamin's birthday. This is from mine. Cliff and the 2 older children went to get me "lots of presents", because apparently that's what I wanted. And we all know how much I love little doggies and purses. I also received a pink water bottle for work, because it is a hot and thirsty job making lunch for the entire school (Nadia's words). Too bad I keep forgetting it at home.

I also got a new haircut and color, courtesy of Natalie's incredibly talented sister, Callie. I will be posting a pic soon, but in the meantime, if you are in a hair rut, go to this woman. She is INCREDIBLE. I will be making the drive again to see her.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Way to go on all the presents for Ben, from just one gift card! Looking forward to seeing your new do! How could you not think of the "I'm older than him, I need to have more fit". Glad you had a fun one!