Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day

I was having a very difficult time trying to upload this picture, and I still don't know what I did differently this time that actually made the computer gods shine down their favor on me and let the image finally go through. But this is why the Mother's Day post is so late in coming.

This is the picture Nadia made of me for the Mother's Tea at school on Friday afternoon. She made sure I knew that there really wasn't any tea at all, just punch and cookies.

This is a great picture of my new haircut and color. Do you like my stripey hair? Did you see my bangs? Very accurate and true to life. Now everyone knows what my new 'do looks like.

Mother's Day was very nice. I got breakfast in bed, which was pancakes and oj. There was just a small problem when Nadia lifted up the tray which happened to be half broken, and finished the breaking. Unfortunately, this accident also included the demise of her favorite mug, and so tears were shed. But isn't that sweet that she wanted me to use her favorite mug for breakfast in bed?

I also got necklaces. Nadia and Brandon each picked one out for me, along with Daddy. Let's just say Brandon has great taste, Nadia is all about the bling, and Cliff is clueless. And I can say that now that Mother's Day and my b-day are over. Love ya, sweetie.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Your hair is fantastic! I'm glad that you had a good mother's day.

Jenny said...

Looks like Nadia likes your hair, if she can remember every little detail. I love the picture. Glad you had a fun mothers day! See you guys in three weeks!