Friday, January 22, 2010

The Arrival

Meet Caleb Carson Sharp. This is the latest baby model to come from the Sharp Family factory,and I must say, a pretty nice one,too. He was born at 4:30 am on 1/22, and was 8 lbs 15 oz. I am SO glad he came 5 days early.


He is VBAC #2 for me, Anxiety #4 for Cliff, and brother #3 for the sibs. They have done a great job adjusting (so far) and this little boy will be spoiled, I am sure. They couldn't give him enough kisses on his mini mohawk. We are all glad that he is here. Do you like all that hospital bling on me?


This morning, when Cliff told the kids he was here, Nadia said, "Today is his birthday." Ben said, "Get cookies for carrot?" Cliff was confused until they came to the hospital, where Ben looked right at Caleb, and said, "Baby Carrot!" Cute story for a cute little kid, wouldn't you say?

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow! That was a quick update! Congrats. He looks absolutely adorable and the family looks like they've already fallen in love with him. Can't wait to see him in person.

Krista said...

How wonderful! He is very hansome! If you need anything let me know ok?

Michelle said...

He is adorable and you look great in that pic. Joe liked looking at the pictures of his cousins. Best of luck with your new little one.

Eric and Tracey said...

Wahoo!! What a doll! I'm so glad he came early for you too! Let me know what treat cravings you may have... :)

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

What a cutie Sarah!!! I wish I lived closer, I would help you out!! You look Fab!! I always look like I was ran over my a train after I give birth!! I love his chubby face!! Chubby babies rock!!!! Get off your butt and come down here for a visit hehehe

Jenny said...

Hooray! Glad to see both of you doing great. Hope to see you in a couple of months. Can't wait to long the baby will be the same size as Kam in a year.J/K. Take care!