Friday, February 6, 2009

Rantings of a Mad Woman

Why can't they make sweats that are actually long enough for me? Why does the clothing industry think that every woman who needs pants must be 5' 7" and make the rest of us suffer?

Why does everyone have to yell from the other room at me when I have a migraine? And then they follow up by yelling that they found it after I walk in the room?

How can my son give himself a fauxhawk with just orange juice or yogurt, and I can't use enough hair products to keep my hair in a simple pony tail?

If it's so hard to put the movies/books back on the shelf, why did you take them all down in the first place?

Do you ever get frustrated with children who have lost something only to find it is right behind them/ next to them/under them?

Why are children so infatuated with the bathroom until it's time to potty train?

Would it kill you to try what I made for dinner before deciding you don't like it? Really? It would?

Why do I feel so guilty about spending "me" time, even it it's just for a haircut or dental visit?

What is your rant?

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Amen, sista! You're preaching to the choir!

Krista said...

Oh I hear you! I'm sorry that it's been rough. I could take the extra foot of material that I have to cut off my pants ans sew them on yours. Don't get me started on pants in general, I have serious issue with the clothing manufacturers. That's why I love shoes. As for kids, some days I seriously wonder about the whole become as a little child thing. Seriously, can I tantrum and fight and kick and be naughty? really? No, instead I clean and clean and clean, and oh yea. cook things that my daughter says is "grossy".

Klarisa said...

Ha! I love it! It's nice to know I'm not the only one who rants once in a while.. mine can be summed up into one word...MEN!

Jenny said...

You just said everything that have been thinking, saying, and experiencing this week. We are now going broke because we can't find Alan's size of pants any more except in the very expensive section.

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

am I allowed to laugh? That is my every day life sarah!hahaha