Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Morbidly Morbid


So Nadia had her 100 days at school party yesterday. They got to have a little candy, play some games and draw. One of the things to do was a picture of how you look now and how you will look when you are 100. Here's her picture.
Yeah, that's a tombstone on the right. Nadia drew her face on it with an X because she's dead. This is why we don't volunteer at the senior center.
I will admit that I laughed when I saw it. Cliff was worried, so he asked her why she wasn't going to be around at 100. In typical 7 going on 18 attittude, she rolled her eyes and said 100 is way too old. She's going to make it to 90 and then pass on. Dang, I wish I had her planning skills.


3 comments:

Krista said...

That is great. She is so smart and funny. She is way more positve than I was. When I was little I thought for sure that I wouldn't live to be 30. I only have three years left! Your blogs make me smile.

Michelle said...

That is really funny.

Jenny said...

She has the right idea. I want to go before I have to get back to diapers! When Braedon did his, he drew himself before and the after had lines all over his face. We asked him what the lines were and he said it was his wrinkles. I love this age in kids they are so funny.