Monday, January 26, 2009

Brotherly Love


Last night, I walked into the kitchen to find Brandon and a bag of vitamin C drops. They were all unwrapped except for maybe three, and Brandon was busy getting ready to denude those ones as well. I asked him (calmly-I was so proud of myself!) what he was doing.


"Nadia and I want cough drops (the vitamin C drops) and I am finding Nadia a pink one because that's her favorite color." He didn't care what flavor or color his was, but was looking through all of the drops to find his sis one that was pink. I couldn't be mad at that. So I helped him find the last pink one in the bag, sent him on his way to help Mario collect star bits in Mario Galaxy, and started to wrap the rest of them up. I took this picture before I finished just because I like remembering what a thoughtful little boy we have.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That is cute.

Krista said...

What a sweet boy!

Jenny said...

I can just hear Brandon. That is so sweet!