Thursday, February 19, 2009

Number Four Tag

My good friend Natalie tagged me. By the way she had worded it, I thought she was giving a different kind of announcement, like the pregnancy kind, but no. Instead, I am supposed to find my fourth photo folder and pull out the fourth picture and post it. This is one of the pictures I wish had been the 4 of 4, but alas, it is not. I love seeing how much the kids have changed, but this was found in the 6th folder and was like #18. Oh well. Disappointment all around.

This is the 4 of 4 unless you want me to show you a random picture of concrete from Cliff's work. I figured you would be more interested in people pics than looking at a floor or some building supports.
This is Nadia on our Boston/Rhode Island trip. Can you see her cute cheeks under that hat? She doesn't look like it, but she was actually really excited to go to 7 Flags over New England and take pics with Tweety and Bugs. She had a great time, especially on the child size roller coaster. My apologies for the shirtless man in the background. REALLY.
Now I get to tag 4 unfortunates, hehehe. I tag Jenny Sharp, Jen Stephens, Michelle Sharp, and Kathy Kissner. That's right, ladies. Now get to work!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

And when might you be coming to SLC? I'd be happy to entertain! We'll be in Idaho next weekend (Feb 28-March 1). Can we see you then?

Sarah Sharp said...

Yes Yes and Yes! :) I need to call you and see when would be a good time to have a girl's day with you!

Krista said...

That was a good picture. okay, here I go. I will post my fourth soon!

Jenny said...

Thanks for the tag. This is my first one. I hope I did it right. That was a fun trip. Much to hot but still fun. Can't wait to go to California with you guys! Fun times are had when we hang out!