Saturday, July 18, 2009

Frustrated

The title says it all. I am very frustrated lately. I have two fantastic movies that I keep trying to download and for whatever reason, they never go through. I really was trying to show the Joseph dance he did during the 4th of July parade when the marching band came by. It was great. He would sway from side to side and take an occasional step, but not to many. He is definitely set for his first church dance when he's 14.

I am also frustrated about the whole "Princess and the Pea" thing that happens EVERY TIME I get pregnant. That's usually one of my first signs. I don't know why, but for whatever reason I cannot get comfortable in any position in any bed for longer than 30 minutes. Then I have to start the whole trying to find a comfortable spot again. Not very conducive for sleep, which my body needs more of right now. So ironic. And frustrating.

And speaking of frustrating when you are pregnant, who in their right mind tells a pregnant woman that they won't call you if the lab reports are normal and then leaves an ominous sounding message Friday afternoon so you have to wait all weekend to find out what's happening?! You just don't do that! Especially to someone like me, who automatically thinks the worst and was expecting the message that I only had 48 hours to live, so waiting until Monday to call back was stupid because I would already be dead. Oh, the results were all normal, which was almost more frustrating, because they said they wouldn't call if they were okay. I think they just like messing with me.

Why can't I grow grass? We have resodded about half the yard because it was a wildflower wonderland that was way too much work and I was allergic to the majority of it, even if I wanted to try. Now we have weeds and morning glory that keep trying to grow in under and through the sod, so maybe we will end up with the wildflower/weed wonderland anyway. Frustrating.

Today we are going to look for an AC unit to fit the living room window. We already have 2, but they are too wide to fit. So the kids can stay nice and cool in their rooms with the wider window slots, but no, they have all been sleeping downstairs in the family room next to our room. Don't ask me why, because that means trying to figure out what they are thinking, and that is a road with no end, my friend. Wish me luck on the living room AC, but I expect it will just end up being FRUSTRATING.

3 comments:

Krista said...

I slept on the couch the last half of my pergnancy. It was the only place I could sleep.

Michelle said...

Well, at least the results were good! I have a video of Joe dancing too, but yours was better, thats too bad that it won't load. Best of luck with sleeping. Exercising in the day is what helped me to sleep when pregnant but that's kinda tough when you feel crappy. Best wishes in staying cool and getting your z's.

Jenny said...

Wow, you weren't kidding when you said frustrating. Wish you the best with your sleeping.