Monday, June 7, 2010

Late Night Musings

So it is 11:30 at night and this is the first time since my last post that I have had time to sit and write. This is because school is out and I now have to parent all of my children all of the time, and because Caleb has decided to be like the others and grow.
I have a big problem with both of these things.
Now I have to devise some kind of schedule for all of us that will keep everyone alive and sane until school starts again, because I've already paid the fees which means they have to go back.
The other issue is a bit harder to deal with: how do you keep a child from growing up? Caleb is back to eating at least every 2 hours and will go to sleep at 11 and wake at 4 because he is starving. The obvious thing to do is suck it up and just buy some baby cereal, but then what? Let him grow more? Who will be my little baby then? And why does he think it's okay for him to get bigger, even if I've let the others?
To get off of that depressing subject, I do have a great pic to show next time of Nadia's Sunday dinner. And another of Brandon's wooden derby car. And hopefully by tomorrow evening, I will be able to post all of this and the latest kitchen update from our own house. Cross your fingers and a little nagging wouldn't hurt either. ;)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Sarah...I think I have rubbed off on you with the nagging. Is cliff sure he wants to leave you in my company for that long in a couple of weeks? I know what you mean about the growing baby thing. I miss baby Kambrie soooooo bad.