Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Helpers

This blog post will be just a little different. To explain a little, Nadia and Brandon are wonderful helpers. Unless it's something really important like giving mommy another diaper wipe because I had no idea Benjamin's diaper would be so bad. Anyway, they decided it would be fun to help mommy take pictures for her blog. Brandon took the first three. I have no idea what the top picture is, and neither does he, but he is VERY proud of it.
I think this one is a picture of one of the crafts he made at preschool. Too bad they don't teach photography along with phonics and reading there.

I actually like this one. I could almost see it in an art gallery. "See the way he's captured the soul of the wood. The lines and lighting are exquisite." This is a picture of Brandon's headboard.



Now it's Nadia's turn. She has decided to start off with a picture of the dog treats.


This is our fan. We use it when it's summer. (Nadia's description)




Yes, we have a phone in our house, too. And now my helpful children have helped me make a new blog post. I actually think it's kinda cute that they went around taking pics to show on here.





2 comments:

Jenny said...

Nadia's pictures a very good. You guys are funny.

Krista said...

I think it is great that you let your kids help. Who knows, maybe one day they will be famous photographers.