Thursday, November 20, 2008

This One's For The Boy

This post is all about Brandon. I felt that since Nadia had her little moment in the spotlight, the boys should be included too. Benjamin's post will come soon. Brandon goes to a really neat preshool. They teach all the regular things like shapes and letters, but they always have a craft ot other fun thing that corresponds to the letter of the week that they're focusing on. This is from "C is for Camouflage" day. Brandon wore it all day and almost didn't eat his dinner for fear that he would ruin his paint job. He finally let me get the paint from off his lips and a little around his mouth so he could actually put the fork and some food in there. Brandon really likes to take care of his toys and other "cool things".

This is a picture of two good buddies. My dad and mom are staying with us while they try to sell their house in Cache Valley. So the kids get to see them all the time. Brandon loves to jump in their laps and cuddle with them. He also likes to try to negotiate the going rate of gummi worms for finishing dinner or chores. He usually succeeds.

Brandon gets really super tired right after we say family prayer. So tired that he can't even make it across the room without falling down and falling asleep on the floor. Then Daddy has to carry him to bed where he miraculously wakes up again and asks for a story from grandma.

I know I've already posted this one, but couldn't help myself. The next day at lunch, which is when I said we could finish eating cupcakes, I asked Brandon if he would like to eat his masterpiece. "No." So I asked why. It was because there were too many candies and they would make the cupcake taste gross. After a big cleansing breath, I was calm and said it was okay to take off the candies and just eat the cupcake plain. Don't worry too much about those poor little candies, I did my motherly duty and ate them. Because I love my son. And candy.




2 comments:

Krista said...

That is so funny you did a post on each one of your kids. I was going to do that yesterday, starting with McKayla, but my computer froze up and I didn't get back to it. It's fun to see Brandon's personality.

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

Your kids are so cute sarah!! Oh and by the way, my boys have the same shirt!! the blue stripe one! gotta love wal mart!