Monday, December 1, 2008

The Recap

Okay, I will do a brief post of Thanksgiving. All three of my brothers were able to come with their families except John, who is single ladies!!! ;) Anyway, the kids had a great time visiting with everyone when they weren't vomiting in my lap or all over their clothes in the car to SLC.
We played lots of games and watched movies in my parents cool new movie and game lounge downstairs, complete with bean bag chairs, wet bar and an air hockey table. We weren't the only ones with sick kids, and then my bro Jacob got the bug on the drove home. So all the way up to Idaho Falls on Sunday, Cliff and I kept asking each other, "How are you feeling?" "I'm just fine, how are you feeling?" and wondering if the other person really was fine, or if there would be an emergency roadside stop somewhere. But we both really were just fine, and so I get to bleach my house and hope the bug is dead.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Sorry you guys had the yucky bug. We may have dodged it this time. But it seems almost all of my friends kids were throwing up on thursday. Give it time we may be doing the same thing in a week or two you never know. See you guys on New Years, if you make it.

Krista said...

I'm sorry sorry that everyone got sick. Well, you will really remember this Thanksgiving.