Thursday, March 12, 2009

Answers

Okay, so I'm going to cheat because I may not have access to a computer tomorrow and Cliff won't buy me a Blackberry with internet access. Yes, you should all call him and complain.


1. True. I really cannot donate blood because I may have been exposed to tainted beef while living in Western Europe, so I have to wait to see if the Red Cross ever decides I'm safe or not.

2. True. Most people don't know I have been a great fan of both since high school.

3. True. I may have had a sitter who was a little behind reading wise, but she had me read to her so she could answer her homework questions.

4. True. I still get teased about this. Maybe that's why I don't wear them anymore. The worst was at Prom and my bro told my date I was already wearing a snack so he didn't need to take me to dinner. The jerk.

5. False. Cliff did, not me.

6. False. I am not a swimmer in the least.

7. True. And everyone in our old ward knows it. Do you know what kind of looks you get from all the old men after that? Who then go home and tell their wives? So embarrassing.

8. True. I have been there and done that.

9. True. Canada and Mexico were only day trip visits, but I was there.

10. True. So where do I find a house? Behind a horse pasture. Of course mice try to drop in for a visit.

11. True. Peer pressure from missionaries and the bishopric, no less. No pressure at all.

12. True. Cliff had to sing the next day at his uncle's funeral. We had to get up at 6 after waking up at 4 the morning before to get to Manti. His brother couldn't sit beside us because he kept smirking everytime he looked at us.

13. True. Partly from moving around, partly because I am lazy and didn't keep it up.

14. False. I may be a homebody, but I get really antsy after living somewhere longer than 3 years. I think packing and unpacking are fun as long as the kids are busy elsewhere. Unpacking is like Christmas morning to me.

15. True. I freeze up on the phone and talking face to face with someone. I think that they are suddenly going to realize what a dork I am and why on earth are they wasting their time talking to me when they could be doing something pleasant?

3 comments:

Krista said...

That was great! i really enjoyed it. You can call me any time, except for I have the same problem, so it might be a short conversation.

Jenny said...

So, about #7, if it makes you feel any better, I asked Alan out on our first date. Did we merry men or chickens. When I mom found out I asked him out, she was a taken back a little. What else was I to do, he would come to the movies two or three times a week and stare at me. This really was a fun post to read!

Michelle said...

I loved reading those last two posts, so fun! Concerning 15... you are so funny, you never sound like a dork to me.