Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Delta, Delta, Delta

We went down to Delta for the weekend. See those children without any coats or long sleeves? Ahhh... It was so nice. We spent an extra day down there, Cliff got to sing in a quartet with his brothers and dad, and it was Carson's (Cliff''s Dad) Birthday Extravaganza. Hey, when you can fit and light 72 candles on one cake, it IS an Extravaganza. I would have taken pictures of that as well, but my battery died and I was a little worried about that much light damaging the camera lens anyway. Just teasing, Carson. We were so happy to be there for your birthday!

I call this picture "Wait for meeeee!" I will be hearing that constantly in about 6 months, I am sure. Poor Benjamin tries so hard to keep up with the big kids, but just can't do it yet. Don't worry, we still took him with us, just in a stroller. That's how he rolls. Brandon did great on the 2 wheeler bike but was not happy about it being "pretty" instead of "cool". Pink on a bike, no matter how little, is never cool when you're a 5 year old boy.

One of the great things about warmer weather is kicking the children out of the house and making memories with family and friends with sidewalk chalk or bubbles. We had both and used it all. Okay, so maybe the chalk got broken and the bubbles spilled, but they still were used and the kids enjoyed them. That is the important part. We also played at the park and took walks. Then we saw the Styers and played some more. I love walking with the kids and letting them play outside with friends and cousins. We don't get to do it enough, and that is my opinion as well as the children's.


2 comments:

Krista said...

I'm glad you had fun. I missed you at church! I think warm weather might show up here any day now.

Jenny said...

It was fun to see and hang out with you're family. I wish we could do that more often, but you had to go and move all way out to Idaho. Hope to see you in May!!!