Monday, March 23, 2009

Is It Spring Yet?


This morning while we were getting ready for school and work, Nadia looked out the living room window and noticed that it was snowing. She started to get upset.


"It's the THIRD day of Spring! It's not supposed to snow anymore! Where is all the green grass and sun?!"


I had to sit her down and explain that sometimes when it is the end of one season and the start of another, they wiffle waffle and it's always a surprise what you'll get day to day. Like with politicians and their promises. Okay, so I didn't say that last part. But I was thinking it.

4 comments:

Krista said...

i think everyone is upset about the snow.

Jenny said...

You are so not alone. We got it here as well. Yesterday, I sat under a blanket all day long, It was so cold. I guess having warm weather for a couple of days did a number on my bodies climate system. I bet Nadia would have understood the last statement you thought to yourself!

Ali Miller said...

You don't know me but I was a missionary with Cliff - that is weird to call him Cliff... Anyway, you both have darling kids and it would be a blast to get together!

Ali Miller said...

May is great, I'll be done with my classes then. I'm excited to met you and to get together!! If it's easier Cliff or you can email me through facebook ;)