Monday, March 9, 2009

Lies!

My good friend Krista did this on her post, and graciously is allowing me to copy her since I can't think of anything interesting to blog about. What you do is write 15 things about yourself, with a few lies thrown in the mix. Then you, dearest reader, must separate the fact from fiction. The answers will be here Friday. P.S. In all fairness, I'll let you know that there are 3 lies. Find them if you can...

1. I cannot donate blood because I may be a carrier of Mad Cow disease.

2. I am the one that turned Clifford on to Jimi Hendrix and opera.

3. I was reading at my baby sitter's level when I was 5 and she was 12.

4. When I was 2, I ate my mother's contact lenses. Twice.

5. I learned to drive when I was 10.

6. I was on my high school swim team and broke a school record.

7. I proposed to Cliff.

8. I have had a regular birth, C-section and VBAC.

9. I have been to Canada, Mexico, and Europe, but never the Middle East or Asia.

10. I am scared to death of mice and the Hanta virus thing you can get from their poop.

11. My dad didn't want me to go on a mission because he thought I was going from peer pressure.

12. I was married one day and had to attend a funeral the next.

13. I have attempted to learn the piano 3 times.

14. Even though I was raised an Army brat, I hate moving. I am a homebody.

15. I hate talking on the phone because I am scared I'll say something stupid.

Now if you think you know the answers, go ahead and leave them in your comments. Let's see how many of you get them right!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Wow, this really is hard. My guesses are #1, !3, and #13.

Natalie said...

I think I know you pretty well but I'm a little fuzzy on #4,5,6 & 7. So I'm guessing three of those are not true.

Jenny said...

This is such a cool post! I thought I knew you, but I will take a stab and say 1,6,and9. I think we better start talking this weekend.