Monday, August 3, 2009

Brandon, Piggy and the Tooth Fairy

I would have posted this earlier, but we have been experiencing technical difficulties with the monitor we bought 2 years ago. We tried reviving it, but no luck. Now it is dead. It was a widescreen flat panel, and I miss it terribly.

Brandon lost his first tooth about a week ago. And yes, the permanent was right behind. It looks HUGE in his little mouth.
Now many of you know what cheapskates we are, and one of the areas we skim in is with the Tooth Fairy. I know lots of parents (including mine) who give children a dollar when a tooth is lost. We only give a measly 25 cents. As a result, Brandon's best friend Piggy (as in Piggy Bank) has not been feeling well lately.
Apparently, Piggy is sick. And he needs more than a quarter from the Tooth Fairy to feel better. So I have suggested that Brandon do more chores to get more quarters for that poor Piggy. He took it better than I thought he would, and every time he does a chore, he gives me an update on Piggy's health. It's really quite cute.

2 comments:

My Sweet Baby said...

That's so cute! I think my tooth fairy was a cheapskate too..all i got was 25 cents too. :)

That sick piggie idea was pretty orriginal. Did he think of that by himself?

Michelle said...

Kids are so clever. The things they come up with are so funny.