Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

Nadia has become quite the mama's helper.  She wants to help me make dinner every night, and not just set the table.  She wants to brown the hamburger or cut the tomatoes.  I'm having a bit of a hard time telling her she is still helping me even if it's just putting the frozen broccoli in the microwave, but I love that she wants to learn and help.

Brandon had a lesson on Sunday about our talents.  He told us all about it after church, as well as how he wants to work on some talents this week.  What does he want to work on?  Shooting marbles and card shuffling.

I killed a spider this morning.  After the carnage was over, Benjamin asked if he could flush it down the toilet.  I said yes.  Then I heard this:  "You're going down, Spider!"  "I will flush you!"  He was respectful at the end by refraining from any evil/bad guy laughter, but it still made me giggle.

Caleb has decided that yelling is very good entertainment for the rest of us.  But he is such a cutie with that little tooth that it doesn't matter.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Your post made me smile. :)

Jenny said...

So cool of Nadia! Miss you guys!
Hope things keep going good for you!