Thursday, October 8, 2009

Deck The Halls For Halloween

Here at the Sharp house, we are having a heel clicking time getting ready for Halloween. Just look at how happy this skeleton is to be celebrating with us.
This is what the kids wish we could do to our house for Halloween. I say no, because I know I will be the one who has to clean it all up. Three pumpkins, and that is the limit.

I think this is the kids' favorite decoration. It is part of a mobile and you have to duck under it every time you want to go into the kitchen or down the hall. Sorry I couldn't figure out how to turn the picture around.

We have more that are up and will be going up in the next week or so, and I am sure we will be doing the Halloween Phantom later, too. We are also planning on going to the pumpkin farm again, and I am positive that there will be ranting and raving and gnashing of teeth as I try to figure out how to make the Halloween costumes for the children. So much to look forward to!


1 comment:

Krista said...

You should see our house. We go nuts. You can do it. I know you can!