Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just Looking

Clifford has been promising me a new kitchen for almost a year. The other day, he finally ripped off a tile just to see what was underneath. Then called my dad over to see what he thought, because Cliff had never seen a grooved foamboard flooring thing. This is what my dad decided needed to happen. Total tear out.

This is what I came home to that evening. You don't want to see my living room right now. The good thing is we have all of the cabinets in the garage, so not only will I get a new kitchen, I will get a garage for the winter! WOOHOO!!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for you to get your new kitchen!!! Looks like lots of work for the men.

Jenny said...

I too am very happy for you! Wish we could come up and help. Can't wait to see the finished product. See you on Sunday for a few hours!

Krista said...

Holy crow! That looks like a lot of work. It's awesome that Ciff can do that and sing! I am excited for you and your new kitchen.

Michelle said...

I'm sure you're excited for a new kitchen! Hope we can see you sometime this weekend. Meanwhile, I'm just trying to controll this faucet on my face called a nose.