Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Snips and Snails

Cliff and I went in for the 20 week ultrasound. We are having another boy, but even more exciting than that, he is healthy! I haven't felt him as much (which was my big concern) because the placenta is in the way, but he is strong and healthy and big.
I thought I might be a little disappointed that we aren't having a girl, but I was so worried there would be something wrong that it wasn't important what the baby is. No markers for any problems that they could see, good functions and all the right number of parts (and they are beautiful little parts)!
Now Nadia, on the other hand, might have a little bit of a problem... Maybe a consolation dinner at the restaurant of her choosing will help, or if I make a big box full of hair bows and flowers just for her. Brandon is excited, and Benjamin just gets mad when I tell him there is a new baby coming. "No! Me baby!" We'll probably get another request to send the baby back, is my guess. Until he can watch Wall-e or play trains, that is.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm sure she will enjoy being an only girl. So glad all is well!

Michelle said...

That is good news, and congrats on having another boy! Joseph will have 16 boy cousins and 6 girl cousnins. Whoever gets prenant next needs to have a girl.

Krista said...

I am so happy everything is okay! I wanted boys and I recived wonderful girls. McKayla asks me why Heavely Father didn't give her a brother and I always say, "Becasue He loves us and knows what's best." Nadia can come down here if she wants to play sisters :)