Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kitchen Elves

We were in Delta this past weekend. I called my parents to tell them when we were headed into town, and then the conversation shifted to how our weekends went. My brother John came up and helped my dad with a project, which I assumed was electrical work in my dad's unfinished basement. It was not.
We came home to discover one line of cabinets in place, and a sort of functioning sink. I have been able to put away about half of our kitchen in these few pieces that are in place. The kitchen elves were very "green" and even reused our old kitchen shelf to use as a temporary countertop. Those Keebler guys have nothing on my elves.




3 comments:

Amy said...

That is soooo awesome! I'm very jealous. Wish I had some basement elves...LOL!

Krista said...

That is great. I'm glad things are going so well for. I can't wait to see your new kitchen. We'll have to cook up some holiday goodies there:)

Jenny said...

Your family is awesome.