Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Out With The Old

This is my new fridge. I am very excited to have it upstairs in the kitchen now instead of in the garage. You will notice that it is still in the middle of the kitchen; that is because it doesn't quite fit. Cliff and my brother went to a lot of work and trouble to get it up into the space and hauling out the old fridge, then tore up the chair rail and took off the top off the little counter next to the fridge before realizing that this new fridge is still too big. Something I tried to tell them, but being a girl, what do I know about measuring and appliances.
So what does all this mean? It means that I may get my new kitchen. Soon. Just so we can actually use everything again without all the hassle. Am I disappointed with the current inconvenience? No, because Cliff is also inconvenienced, and may therefore decide to finish the project. P.S. I love you, babe.

2 comments:

Amy said...

LOL! That's awesome! We too have a "larger than the space alotted" refrigerator. It is wedged in very tightly, so when I needed to paint and it needed moved, Rob almost got out the sledge hammer and tore out the wall, which would have meant remodeling the kitchen. So glad you are getting your kitchen done!

Jenny said...

Sweet! Good luck with the remodeling.